Saturday, February 2, 2013

Beaded Ribbon Bracelet



You know those annoying ribbon strap thingys on your shirts?  Well, I always cut them off, but recently I started saving them because that's just who I am.  So I decided the only thing they are the right length for was a bracelet, so I decided to use some of my extensive collection of cheap plastic beads for the bracelet.  I chose gold, because black and gold look cool together.  First, I took my needle and thread, and put it through the ribbon a little ways in, and added the bead.
I then continued to add beads for most of the ribbon, leaving about half an inch at the end., and a bit of space in between each bead.
I then tied off each end of the ribbon.
I then used a little extra ribbon, and sewed up the rest of the ribbons.
Whoop!  It's not my best work, but I like the black and gold.

-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment