Saturday, February 2, 2013

Watch Revamp

On Etsy here.

I have an old watch.  My mom gave it to me, and I like it, even though it doesn't work.  So I decided to make it into an accent piece instead of leaving it to rot in my box of "To Be Fixed Jewelry."
So I took this fairly cool, plain and boring watch, and first I added some chain.  I think the chain is from an old necklace and an anklet.
 
I don't know if you can tell, but I just attached the smaller chain to the bottom right side of the watch face, then to the top left side of the watch face.  Then I added the larger chain, and just put it on the bottom two sides of the clock face.  I added a cute heart charm.
Anyway, now it's a CUTE non-functioning watch, instead of just a non-functioning watch.
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment