Saturday, February 2, 2013

Flower Alphabet Cards

I saw a cute alphabet book of Superheros, and decided to do a tutorial.  I used index cards, and drew a flower for every letter of the alphabet (Wait, that's how an alphabet book works? Really?)  Anyway, I chose flowers, but you can do any topic you like.  So first I wrote out every letter of the alphabet, and found a flower that went with that letter.

Then I did an outline in pen of each of the flowers (I copied a photo from google images.)  I used fountain pen, but you can do it in pencil first, then go over it in pen (fountain or felt tip would probably work fine.)
Then, I colored in the outline.  I used markers, but crayons, watercolors, or anything else would probably work.
Then I just continued to draw the flowers.
WHOOP! 

-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment